email@example.com - Tel. 0032(0)476.48.08.40 - 3511 Hasselt-Belgium
ABOUT AQWATT / EXPLOITATION!
Exploitation and maintenance of existing sites.
Management of hydraulic sites with its complexity of “working with water” is quite often underestimated. Not only the impact of forces, possible hydraulic losses, wear of mechanical parts, the complex flow and level regulation, but also the lack of water in the summer, ice formation in the winter or even a sudden excess of water during rain showers are all parameters that must be taken into account in a decent exploitation.
1. Exploitation of a hydraulic site.
- Exploitation includes the -daily- follow-up, (organization of) maintenance work, execution of repair, optimization, and improvement surveys as well as a cost control of your hydraulic site. Basically, exploitation can be seen as a “ready to the last guitar button” approach where all the work is taken over from the owner. Flexibility is given, depending on the location, size of the hydrosite, needs from the owner, etc.
2. Maintenance of hydrosites.
- Old mills, where by means of a water wheel or existing turbine electricity is produced, and completely new hydrosites, pump stations, dam and sluice complexes are all typical sites that require regular maintenance in order to keep optimal functioning. Both the practical execution of periodical maintenance on site and a broad technical support in setting up a maintenance plan, organization and coordination of maintenance work (big sites), etc. keeps your hydrosite up to date. Too often, maintenance is seen as an inevitable evil, although a well-organized maintenance plan can reduce the total exploitation cost. Efficient maintenance leads to increased production combined with an up-to-date surveillance of the site. Technical problems are as such earlier dedected and may be resolved avoiding a serious break-down with high costs and loss in energy production.
3. Repair of hydraulic sites.
- Any technical installation may, despite correct maintenance and follow-up, still fail. Key is to overcome the problem soonest to get the installation back on track. Repair can be done as part of the exploitation or on request from the owner. The broad technical knowledge of hydraulic site, knowledge of the market en cooperation with solid partners takes care that your site will be repaired in a fast and efficient way, at a correct price/cost ratio. Every repair comes together with a recommendation to prevent reoccurrence, to build in early detection of the defect or to at least extent its lifetime.
© 2008 All rights reserved - Aan de aangeboden informatie kunnen geen rechten ontleend worden. Tous droits réservés